Saturday, February 19, 2011

I will say


In the image slice, Li Ling Shou Wan inside the Pa be together unveiled.Neatly firm horsetail, be dressed in black lounge suit suit, wear bright color grain scarf-Li Ling to say, this clothes are what she leaves for a city before taking especially idea prepares.
"I hope I appear by a common teacher is image, ordinary of, true."She says.
The film broadcasts that day, the teachers and the students from organization in school watched the television reporting.See to arrive be usually called Lee who make"big Yi" by children is benignity to work properly while appearing in the lens, the special concussion of children, in succession Rang way:"That is the teacher, the foreigner also sees our teacher!"
"Although the foreigner not necessarily knows us,they will know that we are Chinese common people is representatives.If"Li Ling says that" I can say a words in the film, I will say, I am a teacher, I love my three Chinese foot platforms, love my student and love my motherland."

No comments:

Post a Comment